Since it’s actually Sunday and not Friday, I’ll throw an extra couple into the mix!
1) One week into classes and I’m already two days late with this post – not a good sign my friends, but that’s life.
2) For days I’ve been hearing about this Winter Weather Storm Luna that’s gonna hit today. And since I had to work this morning and then go to a fundraising activity in a neighboring town tonight, I figured I’d not be on the roads in the rain/ice/snow mix and packed up a bunch of things to keep me busy and just to go the event from my office. Take a look at the radar, friends….
looks to be nasty, right? Looking outside at this very moment, there’s not a drop/flake/ice chip in sight. Where’s it going? Chicago weather is fickle. (UPDATE—it’s begun to snow!)
3) This evening’s fundraiser à Bowl-a-thon! An idea I brought to work a couple years ago and has been a huge hit! Our high school youth group go on a work trip each summer, and they are charged with raising $10,000 to go towards their trip (the trip costs a whole lot more than that, but that’s their share of the fundraising). Tonight’s event should bring in over $6,000! <pat on my back for my brilliant and fun idea!>
4) I fell off the Paleo wagon hard this morning – I just may have a concussion. Or maybe I’m just falling into a sugar coma? Darn coffee hour treats! Must drink lots and lots of water to flush out the sugar and get myself back on the wagon.
5) I’m supposed to go to the dentist tomorrow for part 1 of getting a crown, and I’m not sure I should go. It’s for a tooth I’ve had no problem with, other than it’s chipped and she wants to crown it. I’m scared it’s going to hurt, and I’m not sure I want to spend the money right away (should I wait for my tax return? Or just throw it on my credit card and then pay my credit card with the tax money?)…but then part of me keeps telling myself to just go and do it and get it over with. Decision, decisions.
6) I have a confession to make. I watch Snookie & JWow on Mtv…and last week’s episode, when Snookies goes into labor – yea, I cried. And she didn’t even have the baby…which means I’ll be crying watching their damn show again this coming week.
7) So this is what I’m supposed to be doing right now
reading the prologue and chapters 1 & 2 for my Intro to Business class. Instead…
and now that we’re at #7 fun facts of me…I’m going to stop playing on the computer and start reading!
Have a great week friends!