1) The crafting bug is biting and I am antsy – there are so many neat things I’m seeing on Pinterest that I want to do, but I have no need or use for them. So I’m thinking that I need to create an etsy shop. I can get my crafting on, and sell the items and then all that money spent on supplies won’t go to waste. Yep – that’s what I want to do. Now, if I can only find the time to do it.
2) You know how I said that I want 45 of my meals in January to be a salad, well last night I counted up how many salads I’ve eaten so far and I’m up to 14. Only 31 more to go, in 21 days. Oye…that’s a lot of lettuce.
3) I anxiously await each and every post Camille does over here. The pictures are amazing and the words she shares are equally beautiful and completely honest. Her travels make me want to work twice as hard to earn/save so I, too, can travel a bit like she is.
4) I have some changes around here I’m thinking of making – so many ideas in my head. So I am going to take January, figure out exactly what I want to do and spend February learning and implementing.
5) While I am not a huge winter fan (I cringe when the weatherman says “wind chill”) but I’ve chosen to live in the Chicago-land area because I do enjoy snow. Today marks the 322nd day without measurable snow. I miss snow. I got a bit too excited when I learned about Winter Storm Gandolf (or is it Gandalf? Try googling it – both come up) and then disappointed when they said it was heading towards Canada and not Chicago. Ugh
( P.S. When did they begin naming winter storms??? Me thinks it was “Snowmageddon” of 2011 – thoughts?).